Saturday, February 12, 2011

Roller Coaster

favorite ride...let me kiss you one last time...


Although, there's been no kissing involved, and I really don't enjoy the boy roller coaster. So I guess the rest of that song doesn't apply. Last Saturday, I told my mom "I like liking guys" today I was thinking, "I hate liking guys". Oh how a week can change your emotions. What goes up must come down...

I still like him. He's cute, funny, fun to be with, has similar interests, loves Jesus, loves working with teens, loves camping, but he's less mature than I am. Which really, wouldn't bother me too much, but he also wants to get out of this state. So, now I'm wondering why we're putting so much effort into flirting. I still like him, so I don't want to stop, but if it's not going to lead anywhere is there a point? He doesn't like serious conversations so I can't bring it up to him. Also, we're just friends and although I'm pretty sure he likes me too, I don't want to be presumptuous. Altho, one good thing about this, it's the first time I haven't felt like I chasing him. He plans a lot of our mutual events too. Oh well...at least meeting him helped remind me that I could just meet anyone at anytime. or something.

No comments: